Today's show-and-tell brought us Peter and his new toy. The toy was so new that it even has no name yet. ; ) So besides asking him all the "regular" questions, the whole class worked together trying to name his toy, both in English and in Chinese. Although I can't recall all those interesting names, I was really impressed by how creative they were!
Beyond learning our routine Chinese characters and discussing the topic from our textbook, one more thing worth mentioning today was our submission of the Yearbook Competition. Take a look at the picture below. Everyone did their best and worked hard on this project. I'm so proud of you, all the students in c1a class! Your love stories are original and amazing! Our deepest appreciation also goes to all the parents, grandparents, our lovely families who have nurtured the warmest love in our hearts!





No comments:
Post a Comment