Saturday, April 4, 2015

3/29 Class Review

Today's lesson was about fruit. We learned the following characters: 我、有、西、瓜。

 













 In the review session, we did a dictation quiz. I noticed that many students were quite struggling. I will do this again in the next few weeks, to see if there's any improvement over time.

In the class today, we learned many fruits name in Chinese and made a little book titled "各种各样的水果(All Sorts of Fruits)." Reading and hopefully reciting the book would be one of this week's homework. 

We also started a new activity, where the students take turns to tell a story in Chinese, in front of the class. Today, Rain went ahead first and told the story "小马过河." Tony volunteered to be the next “故事大王.” So we're looking forward to hearing what he would bring to us next week! At home, please help your child(ren) to tell simple Chinese stories if you can. I hope they will enjoy this activity and gain some speech skills practice through it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment